This Alu Palak Chat/Salad | Potato Spinach Chat/Salad comes together in minutes if you have the baby potatoes cooked and ready, yet is so satisfying.
I had this last night for dinner, again for lunch today; and again used a couple of other veggies with potatoes and had it with dinner tonight. I loved it so much.
You can find the chutney recipe here.
Recipe Reference: TarlaDalal.com
- baby potatoes - cooked with the peel, chopped into quarters - 1 cup
- baby spinach - roughly torn - 1 cup
- plain yogurt - about 4 tbsp (or as needed)
- mint coriander chutney - about 4 tbsp (or as needed)
- chat masala - 1-2 pinch
- lemon juice - to drizzle over the salad, 1-2 tsp
- in a bowl, add the quartered cooked potatoes, spinach leaves.
- drizzle over the beaten plain yogurt
- drizzle over mint coriander chutney
- sprinkle chat masala
- drizzle a tsp or 2 of lemon juice
- serve as a main or side salad!