Bread Pizza in microwave:
Situations such as kids parties, need for quick tea-time snack, kids friends visits for tea, in today’s pizza era, nothing can be simpler or quicker than bread pizza!
Prepare pizza sauce in advance, freeze it and thaw when needed. Vegetables that you will need are everyday veegies. Pinepple tins are have a long shelf life. So pizza bread can be ready within 5 minutes. There is no need to even pre-heat the oven. Microwave works as good.
So, I have mentioned all the ingredients needed already! Just add large slices of whole wheat bread to the small list. You are good to go.
- toast the large slices of bread in a toaster. this will give crispy base
- place the bread slice on a microwave safe plate
- spread 2 tsp of pizza sauce over it
- add the topping of your choice –
- such as 3 different colored peppers chopped into small pieces, sweet corn cooked or frozen thawed, red onion chopped, pineapple pieces from the tin
- now spread shredded cheese of your choice over the topping. I used low fat cheddar. Mozzarella cheese gives more authentic flavor
- place this in the microwave. heat at full power for about a minute or until the cheese melts and starts bubbling
- cut the bread pizza into strips and serve with ketchup